LAUGHS FOR LEATHERNECKS Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at Irvine Improv
Back by popular demand!
"Laughs for Leathernecks" is our annual FUNdraiser night of comedy, dinner and silent auction at The Improv in the Irvine Spectrum to be held Monday, October 7th.
WHAT: "Laughs for Leathernecks" - Dinner & Comedy Show. There will be a silent auction and door prizes, too!!
COST: $40.00 (includes dinner & show)
WHEN: Monday, Oct 7, 2019
DOORS: 5:30pm (come early to enjoy dinner & silent auction)
COMEDY SHOW: 7:00pm
WHERE: Irvine Improv
527 Spectrum Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92618 (view map & directions)
Attend yourself or Sponsor a Marine(s) or the Ladies of the Regiment whose husbands are deployed for a night of laughs only $40 including dinner, a hilarious star packed comedy show, silent auction and door prizes. Proceeds for this event will be used to provide support and outreach to our Fighting Fifth Marines and their families. Come say "Thank you" to our Marines for their service and sacrifices and join them in a fun-filled evening.
ALL-STAR COMEDY LINE UP FILLED WITH LAUGHTER!!
We have an all-star line up including five outstanding comedians donating their time and talent, including:
- James P. Connolly from Comedy Central and Sirius Radio. James himself was a member of the Fighting Fifth and served in Operation Desert Storm. James has appeared on America’s Got Talent, Comedy Central, HBO, in the new Netflix series, “Larry Charles: Dangerous World of Comedy.”
- Angela Hoover Angela Hoover was a semi-finalist (top 20) on season 8 of NBC’s America’s Got Talent where she performed numerous celebrity impressions (Celine Dion, Sharon Osbourne, Kourtney Kardashian) garnering the praise of Howie Mandel. “You are the best celebrity impressionist working today.”
- Tony Calabrese Tony's exuberant body language and facial expressions combined with his over the top takes on life’s events make him an audience favorite everywhere. Tony’s comedy is best described as a frustrated middle-aged married fat guy meets lazy Ninja.
- Tom Riehl Orange County Comedian, Food Rules and the Laff Pack
- Mystery Comedian We are keeping this BIG STAR under wraps for now, but we will say that this last addition to the talent lineup is a rising star in the comedy world performing stand-up and improv throughout the nation’s Clubs. Stay tuned for the big reveal.
Let's fill the house with Marines and Spouses! Come join the fun and surround our Leathernecks with love!