ARCHIVE OF LAUGHS FOR LEATHERNECKS Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at Irvine Improv
Updated Sept 24, 2017:
"SOLD OUT" for civilian tickets. We are holding some tickets aside in hopes that the Marines who are waiting to attend may still be sponsored.
Please consider Sponsoring a Marine via our PayPal link on this page.
Should you have any questions, you may call 949-373-5375 or email info@DanaPoint5thMarines.com
Many thanks for your support!
Back by popular demand!
"Laughs for Leathernecks" is our annual FUNdraiser night of comedy, dinner and silent auction at The Improv in the Irvine Spectrum to be held Monday October 2nd.
WHAT: "Laughs for Leathernecks" - Dinner & Comedy Show. There will be a silent auction and door prizes, too!!
COST: $35.00 (includes dinner & show)
WHEN: Monday, Oct 2, 2017
DOORS: 5:30pm (come early to enjoy dinner & silent auction)
COMEDY SHOW: 7:00pm
WHERE: Irvine Improv
31 Fortune Drive Suite #216
Irvine, CA 92618 (view map & directions)
Attend yourself or Sponsor a Marine(s) or the Ladies of the Regiment whose husbands are deployed for a night of laughs only $35 including dinner, a hilarious star packed comedy show, silent auction and door prizes. Proceeds for this event will be used to provide support and outreach to our Fighting Fifth Marines and their families. Come say "Thank you" to our Marines for their service and sacrifices and join them in a fun-filled evening.
ALL-STAR COMEDY LINE UP FILLED WITH LAUGHTER!!
We have an all-star line up including five outstanding comedians donating their time and talent, including:
- James P. Connolly from Comedy Central and Sirius Radio. James himself was a member of the Fighting Fifth and served in Operation Desert Storm.
- P.J. Walsh amazing physical comedy with over 20 overseas tours for U.S. troops
- Stephanie Blum has brought audiences into hysterics with her take-no-prisoners approach to stand up and was crowned New York’s Funniest Female, chosen for HBO’s U.S. Comedy Arts Festival and has appeared on many TV shows including Comics Unleashed.
- Jonny Loquasto Stand up comic. Host of Wrestling Compadres Show and commentary every week on Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
- Tom Riehl Orange County Comedian, Food Rules and the Laff Pack
Let's fill the house with Marines and Spouses! Please make this a great time for those deploying our Marines and spouses. Come join the fun and surround our Leathernecks with love!
WATCH SOME VIDEOS OF OUR FEATURED COMEDIANS: